• For whom is CYJ not suitable?
1. People with a hypersensitivity to hyaluronic acid
2. Pregnant women & those who are breast-feeding
3. Immunocompromised men & women
• In the long run will this treatment be effective?
It differentiates per patient. Generally, it is visible for around one year after which the procedure can be partly repeated.
• How many treatment sessions are needed?
It varies from person to person & their hair problems, therefore, it is advisable to take doctor’s advice.
• Does it have a downtime?
It has no downtime.