- For whom is CYJ not suitable?
- People with a hypersensitivity to hyaluronic acid
- Pregnant women & those who are breast-feeding
- Immunocompromised men & women
- In the long run will this treatment be effective?
It differentiates per patient. Generally, it is visible for around one year after which the procedure can be partly repeated.
- How many treatment sessions are needed?
It varies from person to person & their hair problems, therefore, it is advisable to take doctor’s advice.
- Does it have a downtime?
It has no downtime.