Rigenera For Hair Restoration
A hair loss problem called androgenetic alopecia affects about 70% of men and 40% of women at some time in their lives. The cutting-edge treatment Rigenera hair therapy uses the patient’s own stem cells to restore hair, promote hair development, and produce stronger hair.
The Rigenera hair loss treatment promotes scalp hair development, which results in thicker, longer hair. The Rigenera hair treatment is intended for both alopecia sufferers and those who have visibly thinned hair. In this technique, a special mix of stem cells and progenitor cells is injected into the scalp to start the mesotherapy process that will regenerate hair.
Three steps make up the Rigenera hair loss treatment:
Since the occipital region of the head is least vulnerable to androgenetic alopecia, 1 to 3 skin samples are taken from there. The samples obtained are relatively little, and there are no obvious aftereffects of the treatment
How does Rigenera work?
- The occipital region of the head, which is least prone to androgenetic alopecia, is where 1 to 3 skin samples are taken.The samples taken are quite small and the area heals quickly after the procedure without any visible traces.
- The tissue samples are then placed into the RIGENERA™ machine.Here, a suspension containing stem cells, progenitor cells, and growth factors are isolated.
- This sample is injected into the scalp through mesotherapy to initiate the regenerative process.
- Encourages new hair growth to stop hair loss
- Strengthens and thickens the hair
- Boosts the body’s regenerative processes
- No side effects because we used your own tissue
Frequently Asked Questions
One session is sufficient for a period of about two years. Moreover, for preserving the outcomes, various hair stimulation sessions might be conducted
Yes, it’s completely safe as an individual’s own cells are used.
It’s a simple and painless procedure.