What is IntimaLase?
Vaginal tightening treatment
A gentle treatment for restoring the firmness of the vagina
- an effective treatment for vaginal relaxation
- incisionless, minimally invasive
- no anesthesia needed
How does IntimaLase work?
- The non-ablative laser with proprietary “Smooth-mode” technology sends laser pulses to the vaginal and vulva surfaces. These pulses are designed to have a mild heating effect, which encourages the creation of new collagen and strengthens the tissue, resulting in a harder and tighter appearance.
Unique advantages of IntimaLase for your patients
- IntimaLase a safer, quicker, and more patient-friendly alternative to existing vaginal tightening procedures. Clinical outcomes include a tighter vaginal canal, increased sexual pleasure, and a considerable improvement in a patient’s quality of life.
- Two sessions are usually suggested. There are no particular pre-operative or post-operative requirements. Patients can resume their usual daily activities right away.
It is safe & quick procedure.
IntimaLase is a huge success with 97% patient satisfaction rate. After using IntimaLase, 95% of women felt that their vaginal tightness has moderately improves
Standardly, two to three treatments are performed at 4-6 week intervals to attain optimal results. Some patients, however, may require extra treatment.
It has a minimal downtime.